#Rekt - With Custom Homepage!

#Rekt - With Custom Homepage! 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
BUG 2

Another small design flaw.

Stock font size should cater for size / max characters in Time / Date field. Currently, pushes to a new line.

Minor, but annoying.

bug2-jpg.105947
Quick fix, go to Appearance > Languages and change the time format.
upload_2015-5-13_13-22-54.webp

The page will not display as the home page, but when I go directly to the page in this case "test" it is not displaying anything about "popular" with nothing else at all http://www.pc-sg.uk/www.pc-sg.uk/test
Have you gone to the widget, Appearance > Widget Framework > List Widgets > Popular Content and selected the forums for the threads you want to appear? It defaults to Special: Current Forum
upload_2015-5-13_13-42-31.webp

Have you gone to the widget, Appearance > Widget Framework > List Widgets > Popular Content and selected the forums for the threads you want to appear? It defaults to Special: Current Forum
View attachment 105949
Hi TJA, yes I did know about that, I fixed it by reinstalling the widget frame work, all good after that apart from I can not get the home page to resolve to the url of www.pc-sg.uk it goes to pc-sg.uk/pages/home which is not much use to me:confused: any ideas?

Quick question, would the custom home page change if you were to use CTA or some other portal system? Any conflicts that would mess things up?

Hi TJA, yes I did know about that, I fixed it by reinstalling the widget frame work, all good after that apart from I can not get the home page to resolve to the url of www.pc-sg.uk it goes to pc-sg.uk/pages/home which is not much use to me:confused: any ideas?

You can set the route to that page so when people type in your url www.pc-sh.uk it takes them to your page and not the forums. That's how it's set up at my site www.secsport.zone

Been trying to change out the color of the text for quite some time now. I know that it's secondary content but I'm not sure in how or what I should be entering into extra.css to get the change showing.

2015-05-21_00-20-09.webp

Having an issue in Chrome it seems. The prefix dropdown is being pushing above the new thread title.

2015-05-22_22-45-35.webp

Tried it in Firefox and the line up is working fine.

I am trying to get the popular content widget to replicate under a different title which works fine apart from the title of the duplicated widget dose not display see screen shot.
Screen Shot 2015-05-24 at 15.48.18.webp
So the articles int the top row are from the original widget "popular content" and the two articles below are from the duplicated widget but as you can see no new title for the second widget, how do I make the tile appear or can this not be done??

I am trying to get the popular content widget to replicate under a different title which works fine apart from the title of the duplicated widget dose not display see screen shot.
View attachment 106867
So the articles int the top row are from the original widget "popular content" and the two articles below are from the duplicated widget but as you can see no new title for the second widget, how do I make the tile appear or can this not be done??
In your rekt_indexPopular template, duplicate the content, and change the hook name by adding 2 to the end of the duplicated code.
Code:
<div class="pageWidth">
        <xen:contentcheck>
        <xen:hook name="rekt_indexPopular2" />
        </xen:contentcheck>
    </div>
In your second Popular widget change the position to hook:rekt_indexPopular2

Just a case of fiddling with the css then.

Last edited:
Top Bottom