Registration Greeting

Registration Greeting 1.0.7

No permission to download
Thanks for the addon @Nobita.Kun

These are my settings. I created a user, wrote in the editor and also activated the user by clicking on activation link sent by email. When will the new thread be created after the user is created?

Have I set this up properly.

Capture.webp

If you unchecked the option `Bypass confirmation....` nothing happen to users awaiting confirm. Otherwise an thread will be created prompt.

Reactions: IPF
If you unchecked the option `Bypass confirmation....` nothing happen to users awaiting confirm. Otherwise an thread will be created prompt.
I confirmed the account. But still no thread. Will create another user and check again.

Love this add-on! Is there a way to make this work if a person registers by a method such as Facebook, Twitter, or Google? When I tested with Facebook there is no option for them to fill out the About Yourself box.

Love this add-on! Is there a way to make this work if a person registers by a method such as Facebook, Twitter, or Google? When I tested with Facebook there is no option for them to fill out the About Yourself box.
It is not support external register yet.

Heres a problem with the post after registration. When you set they should put there gender and make a thread.. It makes 2 threads.. 1 thread just has there gender and the second one has a what they wrote in the box.. Could you make it so its all in one box... and also I want them to be able to upload there pic aswell not just linking a picture.

Heres a problem with the post after registration. When you set they should put there gender and make a thread.. It makes 2 threads.. 1 thread just has there gender and the second one has a what they wrote in the box.. Could you make it so its all in one box... and also I want them to be able to upload there pic aswell not just linking a picture.

Sorry but I don't understand your problem :oops:

This mod gave me the following error when i tried to create a user on my own:

Mysqli statement execute error : Column 'thread_id' cannot be null
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model/Thread.php at line 2168
  4. XenForo_Model_Thread->markThreadRead() in UnreadPostCount/Model/Thread.php at line 7
  5. UnreadPostCount_Model_Thread->markThreadRead() in Nobita/RegGreeting/Greeting.php at line 78
  6. Nobita_RegGreeting_Greeting::pushNewThread()
  7. call_user_func_array() in Nobita/RegGreeting/Greeting.php at line 31
  8. Nobita_RegGreeting_Greeting::pushGreeting() in Nobita/RegGreeting/XenForo/DataWriter/User.php at line 22
  9. Nobita_RegGreeting_XenForo_DataWriter_User->_postSave() in Merc/ProfileCompletion/DataWriter/User.php at line 7
  10. Merc_ProfileCompletion_DataWriter_User->_postSave() in bdTagMe/XenForo/DataWriter/User.php at line 73
  11. bdTagMe_XenForo_DataWriter_User->_postSave() in Nobita/QuickReplyGuest/XenForo/DataWriter/User.php at line 44
  12. Nobita\QuickReplyGuest\XenForo\DataWriter\User->_postSave() inWMTech/StickyMultipleAccountInfo/DataWriter/User.php at line 40
  13. WMTech_StickyMultipleAccountInfo_DataWriter_User->_postSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1409
  14. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/User.php at line 511
  15. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_User->actionSave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  16. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  17. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/rahstyl2/public_html/admin.php at line 13

For the future, could be a option for thread destination?
"When browsed language is A, create thread in ... forum".
"When browsed language is B, create thread in ... forum".

And also there is this bug explained by @RAHSTYLES

Top Bottom