Not a bug Registration Emails are now considered spam because of the HTML content.

Ferdinand

Gmail now consideres the default registration email sent through XenForo as spam, I am unsure if other email providers will soon do this or do this already.
Screen Shot 2012-12-05 at 12.45.41.webp

The point is I need to [1-Essential] be able to adjust this (I have already tried the phases it needs to be done to the whole html document, but where will I find this.
[2-Desirable] have it easier to make changes to something like this without going into the ftp to find the file.

GOOGLE SAY:

Similarity to suspicious messages

Gmail uses automated spam detection systems to analyze patterns and predict what types of messages are fraudulent or potentially harmful. Here are just a few of the things our system considers when marking a message as spam:
  • Content that's usually associated with spam such as mature content and "get rich quick" schemes
  • Messages that falsely appear to be a "bounced message" response (a system-generated email that you might automatically get after sending a message that can't be delivered such as a message sent to an invalid email address)
  • Messages sent from accounts or IP addresses that have sent other spam messages
  • Behavior of other Gmail users, such as many people reporting spam from a particular sender
  • Similarity to other spam or phishing messages based on a combination of things like subject matter, elements like spelling and formatting, and suspicious attachments
  • A difference between your Gmail language preference and the language used in the message
What you need to know:
It's important to be on alert for phishing scams, messages that try to trick you into sharing personal information like your passwords or credit card details. For any suspicious messages, we recommend that you avoid clicking links or attachments in these messages and do not reply to them. Please know that Google will never ask for your password or personal information over email.
Actions you can take:
If the message seems like an attempt to get your personal information, mark "Report phishing" to help our system learn from such attempts.

If you're confident that the message is not malicious, you can click the "Not spam" button to move the message out of Spam and into your Inbox. There are also some things you can do toprevent legitimate email from being marked as spam.
So it all about the code. Thank You

Gmail doesn't consider my registration emails as spam, therefore, not a bug.

You will need to begin looking at your Mail server setup first.

My mail server is through google apps for education, all SMTP is correct, none of the other messages from our board go into a spam/junk folder, perhaps it is just on my HTML files, either way they need to be changed.

Changed to what?

This isn't a bug. I've just signed up to another XenForo site with two different Gmail accounts, domestic and Apps for Business and neither confirmation e-mail went into Spam.

Hmm... I've just registered at your site, and the e-mail was delivered straight to my Inbox.

This all suggests an issue with your mailbox settings.

My mailbox settings are default, perhaps you or your email administrator has set the spam detection levels too high.

Either way, this isn't a XenForo issue. I would consult your Gmail settings or seek further assistance from the relevant support team at Google.

Well thank you for taking the time to attempt registration, I will review the settings with our google account spam filter.

(Are you using standard public Gmail?)

Well thank you for taking the time to attempt registration, I will review the settings with our google account spam filter.

(Are you using standard public Gmail?)
Google Apps for Business but I did sign up using my public Gmail account on another XenForo site no problem.

Top Bottom