******* - Registration Email Domain [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brivium

******* submitted a new resource:

Registration Email Domain (version 1.0.0) - Allows a board administrator to only allow registrations from a specific emails or domains.

INFORMATION:
Allows a board administrator to only allow registrations from a specific emails or domains set in the ACP. This plugin is best suited for intranets, educational institutes, corporate network or the cases when you do not want to allow registration from everyone but a subset of users based on their email address. It’s easy and efficient. The use of regular expression gives it a lot of flexibility.

FEATURES:
- Admin can set allow only email domain names on whitelist...

Read more about this resource...

We will do this on next version. Thanks for your suggestion
I've been looking for that feature for a long time. Great for a site where you only want verified college students on or only Americans. In my experience, anyone with a .ru address on an American based niche forum is a spammer.

******* updated ******* - Registration Email Domain with a new update entry:

Version 1.1.0

- Admin can set allow only email domain extensions on whitelist for new user registrations (e.g .edu, .gov ...).
- Admin can set doesn't allow email domain extensions on blacklist for new user registrations.

Read the rest of this update entry...

******* updated ******* - Registration Email Domain with a new update entry:

18/09/2013: Version 1.1.1

- Minor bug fixes.
- XenForo 1.4 compatibility.
- Update addon's library to fit with new privacy policies at http://*******.com/privacy-policy/

Read the rest of this update entry...

i dont understand what i have to do to allow registration only with gmail.com adresses?

what difference between Email Domain and Email Domain Extensions ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom