XF 2.2 ReflectionException: Class Swift_Mime_HeaderEncoder_QpHeaderEncoder does not exist

RealEmil

Hi all, I'm getting a weird error.
Whenever people try to sign up to the website, first of all, nobody gets an email coming thru to them regarding verification.
They try to resend the email and it errors on their side.

Any fixes?
#0 src/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/DependencyContainer.php(309): ReflectionClass->__construct('Swift_Mime_Head...')
#1 src/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/DependencyContainer.php(112): Swift_DependencyContainer->_createNewInstance('mime.qpheaderen...')
#2 src/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/DependencyContainer.php(371): Swift_DependencyContainer->lookup('mime.qpheaderen...')
#3 src/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/DependencyContainer.php(348): Swift_DependencyContainer->_lookupRecursive('mime.qpheaderen...')
#4 src/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/DependencyContainer.php(129): Swift_DependencyContainer->_resolveArgs(Array)
#5 src/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/DependencyContainer.php(312): Swift_DependencyContainer->createDependenciesFor('mime.headerfact...')
#6 src/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/DependencyContainer.php(112): Swift_DependencyContainer->_createNewInstance('mime.headerfact...')
#7 src/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/DependencyContainer.php(371): Swift_DependencyContainer->lookup('mime.headerfact...')
#8 src/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/DependencyContainer.php(348): Swift_DependencyContainer->_lookupRecursive('mime.headerfact...')
#9 src/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/DependencyContainer.php(129): Swift_DependencyContainer->_resolveArgs(Array)
#10 src/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/DependencyContainer.php(312): Swift_DependencyContainer->createDependenciesFor('mime.headerset')
#11 src/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/DependencyContainer.php(112): Swift_DependencyContainer->_createNewInstance('mime.headerset')
#12 src/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/DependencyContainer.php(371): Swift_DependencyContainer->lookup('mime.headerset')
#13 src/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/DependencyContainer.php(348): Swift_DependencyContainer->_lookupRecursive('mime.headerset')
#14 src/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/DependencyContainer.php(129): Swift_DependencyContainer->_resolveArgs(Array)
#15 src/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Message.php(48): Swift_DependencyContainer->createDependenciesFor('mime.message')
#16 src/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Message.php(75): Swift_Message->__construct(NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL)
#17 src/XF/Mail/Mail.php(41): Swift_Message::newInstance()
#18 src/XF/Mail/Mailer.php(106): XF\Mail\Mail->__construct(Object(XF\Mail\Mailer))
#19 src/XF/Service/User/AbstractConfirmationService.php(82): XF\Mail\Mailer->newMail()
#20 src/XF/Service/User/AbstractConfirmationService.php(63): XF\Service\User\AbstractConfirmationService->sendConfirmationEmail()
#21 src/XF/ControllerPlugin/EmailConfirmation.php(43): XF\Service\User\AbstractConfirmationService->triggerConfirmation()
#22 src/XF/Pub/Controller/AccountConfirmation.php(45): XF\ControllerPlugin\EmailConfirmation->actionResend(Object(XF\Entity\User), '/account-confir...', Array)
#23 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): XF\Pub\Controller\AccountConfirmation->actionResend(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#24 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(257): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:AccountConfi...', 'Resend', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XF\Pub\Controller\AccountConfirmation), NULL)
#25 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XF\Pub\Controller\AccountConfirmation), NULL)
#26 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#27 src/XF/App.php(2191): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#28 src/XF.php(391): XF\App->run()
#29 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#30 {main}

array(4) {
["url"] => string(28) "/account-confirmation/resend"
["referrer"] => string(35) "https://mywebsite.com/members/list/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(5) {
["g-recaptcha-response"] => string(484) "bunch of characters"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(14) "/members/list/"
["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

https://mysubnsfw.com/admin.php?logs/server-errors/8/delete

It looks like you might've had an upload issue as this class should've existed since the initial versions of 2.0. I'd run the file health check in the control panel and see if anything comes back as not containing the expected contents.

It looks like you might've had an upload issue as this class should've existed since the initial versions of 2.0. I'd run the file health check in the control panel and see if anything comes back as not containing the expected contents.
Much appreciated, I'll run a health check and if it returns anything I'll try fixing it / if anything I'll just reupload certain files back to the server.

I'll reply to the thread with progress. Cheers Mike

Top Bottom