Redirecting API to subdomain and masking

synpres

Hey, I'm currently using hosting that has a DDoS protection/site verification that blocks requests that we try to make to the API, and to fix this we wanted to create a sub-domain and filter it from the protection, we got that part. The current issue is that we want to mask the redirect so that when someone accesses api.example.com and gets redirected, the address bar will still display api.example.com and not example.com/index.php/api. I looked online and cannot find any way to do this

Thanks in advance.

There are multiple ways to achieve this depending on which server software you use and which configuration option yo do have access to.

So: Which server software do you use and to you have full access to its configuration.

There are multiple ways to achieve this depending on which server software you use and which configuration option yo do have access to.

So: Which server software do you use and to you have full access to its configuration.
Using NGINX for server software, and using cPanel to work with the site, most of the stuff is accessible and if I need to do anything beyond that I can usually just contact support for it.

Top Bottom