Not a bug  Redirect Error

Steve10

Not sure if this is something we've done wrong but someone moved and redirected a thread and now we get the following error when trying to view the thread via the redirect link:

Kairospot

Server Error

Undefined property: XenForo_ControllerResponse_Redirect::$params
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in MaxViewGuests/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 36
  2. MaxViewGuests_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex() in EWRporta/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 9
  3. EWRporta_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  4. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  5. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/kairospo/kairospot.net/index.php at line 13

MaxViewGuests_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex() in EWRporta/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 9

The EWRPorta add-on is causing it.
This is not a xenForo bug, please report this bug in the EWRPorta thread ;)

As already posted, this is not a bug and is related to the add-on.

You will however need to link your forum account with a license if you want to post in the customer forums.

Yeah it's not my forum, I just co-admin on it. I'll see if the admin has time to mention it.

He can set up to 4 emails that on his account will have forum permissions :)
Asks if he set yours perhaps ;)
If you got the time to report a bug here I'm pretty sure you're worth it :D

He can set up to 4 emails that on his account will have forum permissions :)
Asks if he set yours perhaps ;)
If you got the time to report a bug here I'm pretty sure you're worth it :D

Lol, thanks. We're both very controlling people over our forums. I used to be super protective of mine, but I'll see if he's up for it.

Top Bottom