• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Redactor Icons... Any interest

Sheldon

In these?

Normal Size
finished.png

Approx IPad Size
approxipad.png

Approx Phone Size
approxphone.png
I don't wanna compile a sprite and list the code changes if no one is interested.

James

I like them, except perhaps there needs to be a slight separator between the buttons in each button group.

Rambro

That's pretty cool. Can I suggest leaving MEDI as MEDIA. I'm sure a LOT of people won't know what MEDI is, even though its next to the IMG button. And IMGE as IMGS.

Sheldon

That's pretty cool. Can I suggest leaving MEDI as MEDIA. I'm sure a LOT of people won't know what MEDI is, even though its next to the IMG button. And IMGE as IMGS.
I had changed it already... to match the 4's.

Just not in the newer pictures.

mdia2.png

imgs.png

Sheldon

I'm not keen on the reflection but like them otherwise.

Some of the buttons functions aren't obvious though from the text though.
Yeah, some are hard with only 4 letters to play with. Just wanting something different. The majority of icons are all the same..

Lisa

Yeah, some are hard with only 4 letters to play with. Just wanting something different. The majority of icons are all the same..
I thought they were pretty obvious... but having used shorthand for *mumbles* years, I'm used to seeing words without all the letters and figuring out what they are :D

Shelley

I like them. I would have just made "IMGE" >> "IMG" though, which in my opinion people would know and save up space. Otherwise text based looks good.