Recommended or Best Spam Settings?

Amaury

I just left them at the default when we migrated because I didn't want to mess with them:

Spam Settings 1.webp Spam Settings 2.webp Spam Settings 3.webp Spam Settings 4.webp

I did to, and it didn't work for me. Perhaps I didn't understand the settings enough or didn't have it right.. either way.

I went with the TAC StopForumSpam and FoolPotHoneyBot addons. Well worth the money, I've not had to manually remove a spam registration yet!

I did to, and it didn't work for me. Perhaps I didn't understand the settings enough or didn't have it right.. either way.

I went with the TAC StopForumSpam and FoolPotHoneyBot addons. Well worth the money, I've not had to manually remove a spam registration yet!

We don't get too many spam bots, and, thankfully, most of them are caught so I can reject their registration.

Me too. I applied the 1.2 update, and the spam came over with these profile spam, now I'm seeing post spam. And then when I applied the askimet protection, Spammers still get through and was able to post spam. :unsure:

Now I'm looking at better protection.

Top Bottom