Recommend me some forum resources

• Thread starter Thread starter Jonathan Bahr
  • Start date Start date
Google Analytics (Very Important in my opinion). What is your forum about?

There's also Piwik if you want the same thing but hosted yourself and thus avoid sending all your data to a third party. Not saying that it is a better solution, just that it's another option to consider
smile.png

Oh come on, you should know SEO's keep that stuff to themselves :). It's something I'd only share once/if it becomes established. I admit, it might sound a bit rude to ask for resources and yet be unwilling to share.

Okay. :)

Also seo Google and Bing webmaster tools, Google directory, Facebook/Twitter page promotion.
Sitepoint, Daniweb, Xenfans are really good forums.

My 2c.

"Recommend me some forum resources"

51WE45111QL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I'm just teasing. I think we've all become too dependent upon spelling and grammar checkers. Although I believe Wikileaks is going to release several diplomatic cables between Washington and London where our British friends implore us that if we intend to keep English as our official language, we might consider becoming more familiar with it's actual usage.

"Recommend me some forum resources"

I'm just teasing. I think we've all become too dependent upon spelling and grammar checkers. Although I believe Wikileaks is going to release several diplomatic cables between Washington and London where our British friends implore us that if we intend to keep English as our official language, we might consider becoming more familiar with it's actual usage.

"its"

Give me a break, I didn't even finish school nor did I spend much time in English class when I did attend. But... 14 years later I am heading back to finish. Perhaps my grammar will improve and then we'll both be happy :)

You'll be educated, well read and happy. I'll still be a spanglish speaking Texan.
wink.png

Top Bottom