Recommend Hosting

zooki

Hi I have a xenforo site which is busy, 10,000 uniques a day, and I expect it to grow a lot.

Right now I am on Rackspace Cloud Sites and it is not that good. I get various errors.. and I have grown tired of this.

I do not know anything about servers or their configs. Can someone please recommend me a server! I also will look for someone to help migrate my sites over to the new server.

Most my visitors are from the US and UK.. then comes rest of the world.

:/ ( I know very little about hosting - I have been using same host for many years )

Budget 100-200 dollars.. I am thinking about Amazon EC2 - I am close to launching my own social network, and i expect a lot of traffic.. and I also want to host Xenforo without problems.

I highly recommend @Mike Edge xfhost.net
Proven and Tested :)
Pahhh.... all @Mike Edge did was end up costing me tons of money each month

by hooking me up with info on his data centre provider. ;)
If I was looking into a shared hosting provider - I wouldn't hesitate to use him. I'm just a power freak and like to have control over my stuff tho' - so that's why I went with a dedicated.

Hi I have a xenforo site which is busy, 10,000 uniques a day, and I expect it to grow a lot.

Right now I am on Rackspace Cloud Sites and it is not that good. I get various errors.. and I have grown tired of this.

I do not know anything about servers or their configs. Can someone please recommend me a server! I also will look for someone to help migrate my sites over to the new server.

Your site would fit perfect under our xenXtreme package for $64.95, way below your max budget :) We can also do your site migration for you. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks to everyone in the thread recommending us too :)

I do not know anything about servers or their configs.

What sort of errors? I use the rackspace cloud day in day out without problems. It sounds as if you may have a server configuration error.

Budget 100-200 dollars.. I am thinking about Amazon EC2 - I am close to launching my own social network, and i expect a lot of traffic.. and I also want to host Xenforo without problems.

Sounds more like you need a managed service. Give rapidswitch (http://www.rapidswitch.com/contact) a line, these guys are realy passionate about what they do, and work hard to accomodate your requirements.

Top Bottom