Recommend Hosting

zooki

Hi I have a xenforo site which is busy, 10,000 uniques a day, and I expect it to grow a lot.

Right now I am on Rackspace Cloud Sites and it is not that good. I get various errors.. and I have grown tired of this.

I do not know anything about servers or their configs. Can someone please recommend me a server! I also will look for someone to help migrate my sites over to the new server.

zooki

Most my visitors are from the US and UK.. then comes rest of the world.

:/ ( I know very little about hosting - I have been using same host for many years )

Budget 100-200 dollars.. I am thinking about Amazon EC2 - I am close to launching my own social network, and i expect a lot of traffic.. and I also want to host Xenforo without problems.

Tracy Perry

I highly recommend @Mike Edge xfhost.net
Proven and Tested :)
Pahhh.... all @Mike Edge did was end up costing me tons of money each month

by hooking me up with info on his data centre provider. ;)
If I was looking into a shared hosting provider - I wouldn't hesitate to use him. I'm just a power freak and like to have control over my stuff tho' - so that's why I went with a dedicated.

Mike Edge

Hi I have a xenforo site which is busy, 10,000 uniques a day, and I expect it to grow a lot.

Right now I am on Rackspace Cloud Sites and it is not that good. I get various errors.. and I have grown tired of this.

I do not know anything about servers or their configs. Can someone please recommend me a server! I also will look for someone to help migrate my sites over to the new server.
Your site would fit perfect under our xenXtreme package for $64.95, way below your max budget :) We can also do your site migration for you. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks to everyone in the thread recommending us too :)

Slavik

XenForo moderator
Staff member

I do not know anything about servers or their configs.
What sort of errors? I use the rackspace cloud day in day out without problems. It sounds as if you may have a server configuration error.

Budget 100-200 dollars.. I am thinking about Amazon EC2 - I am close to launching my own social network, and i expect a lot of traffic.. and I also want to host Xenforo without problems.
Sounds more like you need a managed service. Give rapidswitch (http://www.rapidswitch.com/contact) a line, these guys are realy passionate about what they do, and work hard to accomodate your requirements.