Recommend Hosting Please!!

I like you Mike, i dont want to have some sort of animosity towards you, or rubbish your livelihood. But im just saying that there are far far better web hosts for xenforo around. You are helpful and quick to respond, but i feel that there are far more experienced and knowledgeable ppl around when it comes to hosting who can get things fixed asap and know what they are doing. I did not appreciate my site going on and off like a yoyo just because you were 'performing a patch' every couple of days....i dont experience that anywhere else.
I have been with Mike from past 2-3 months now. There is no question towards his skills and abilities. Somtimes, its an issue from datacenter and if they provide bad support than you can't really do much. Unfortunately, Mike's data center is not very cooperative at all times. Yes, there were some downtime in the past but Mike was very responsive to it. He answered all the calls, call back if he misses on, reply all the email on time and provide all sort of support.

Do not forget, he offered premium addon (hourly backup) for free for some downtime by data center.

so OVH is to blame not Mike.

I have been with Mike from past 2-3 months now. There is no question towards his skills and abilities. Somtimes, its an issue from datacenter and if they provide bad support than you can't really do much. Unfortunately, Mike's data center is not very cooperative at all times. Yes, there were some downtime in the past but Mike was very responsive to it. He answered all the calls, call back if he misses on, reply all the email on time and provide all sort of support.

Do not forget, he offered premium addon (hourly backup) for free for some downtime by data center.

so OVH is to blame not Mike.
Today is the first time he has had an issue with a data centre though isnt it? Have all the past faults been the data centres issue as well? Have a look around this forum. You will probably find more ppl that are former XFHost customers than current ones. There is a reason for that, and regardless of your support of him right now, you will be joining the former list in the future.

Mike, When will my refund me processed? Been a few months yet!

These issues are just growing pains which any new hosting business would have. Sounds like they've all been sorted out by now. Hosting over 100 sites is a pretty good indicator of satisfaction.

Top Bottom