Reckons Team Google Custom Search [Deleted]

... for guests. I as logged in member dont have this error. Ok, now i can see it - but only as guest (not logged in).

Suggestion:
  • when you enable Force Google Results and there is no Site results it would be great to be redirected to Google results automatically. (or at least have it as an option)

batpool52! updated Reckons Team Google Custom Search with a new update entry:

Bug Fixes and New Stylesheet for better customization

Changes:
  • Google Branding won’t be visible if the default selected tab is not “Google Results”
  • Added option to show / hide google search branding from the search text field.
  • Added option to enter publisher id, this will fix the error when randomly the ads stop showing
  • Fixed: Keywords too short, too long or too common error.
  • No results found for google will now be localized with XenForo Phrase now.
  • Almost everything show in the Google...

Read the rest of this update entry...

When I set default tab to Site search results it firstly loads Google tab for a second than it shows Site results. Can this be fixed?

The new version has a lot of nice improvements. Nice work @batpool52! Only thing that is messed up is the style of the default Xenforo search results. Does anybody else have this with the new version?

The layout changed. I use the default skin of Xenforo. See screenshot.
Screenshot 2015-04-04 22.08.49.webp

When I turn off the addon it turns back to normal. See next screenshot:
Screenshot 2015-04-04 22.11.01.webp

Strange, all fine on my side.

Have you changed any templates? Maybe you need to merge template for this add-on or revert it.

No, sorry, same happens on my test site. I was cheking my live site, but last version is the first one I've installed.

Try uninstalling and installing the last version.

@BassMan haven't done any other changes. I'm sorry but I don't know what you mean with 'merge template for this add-on or revert it'. Can you be more specific?
I have reinstalled the latest version of this add-on, but that didn't work :(

Yes, same issue here with 1.0.4! When you uncheck 'Show Google Branding', it's look fine.
I can confirm that on my test site where I've upgraded from 1.0.3. On my live site with first install with 1.0.4 it's all fine. Not sure why...

Top Bottom