Reckons Team Credits [Paid] [Deleted]

Is it possible with your add-on to purchase credits? from paypal or other pay sites?

For example "i want to buy 50,000 credits..." "It will cost you 20 dollars USD"

not that, does this plugin got option for must pay to open thread/replay in specific forum, so my point is when user click on forum and try to make thread need pay for it with credits, example pay 50 credits to open new thread, pay 20 credits to replay to thread.

can you tell me whats the xf_user table name for your credits as i want to intergreat this with my bingo addon

batpool52! updated Reckons Team Credits with a new update entry:

Bug Fixes, Code Improvements and Trophies Option

Changes:
  • If only one currency is defined, no drop down menu will be added in transactions page
  • Improved code event listeners calling method (thanks @Xon)
  • Removed unnecessary queries that run when viewing a thread
  • Added currencies in user criteria so that users can be awarded
  • Fixed: Whenever any external add-on tries to credit amount with alert / logging disabled, it doesn't respect that.
  • Fixed: No currency information is displayed in...

Read the rest of this update entry...

it is possible with this plugin pay to post thread/replay?
I assume by 'pay' he means that you loose points when you create a new thread or reply to a thread. I think that sounds like a neat idea that users can loose and earn points depending on the category.

Have user to user transaction notes been added to the transaction log, yet?

I assume by 'pay' he means that you loose points when you create a new thread or reply to a thread. I think that sounds like a neat idea that users can loose and earn points depending on the category.

Have user to user transaction notes been added to the transaction log, yet?
Yes and option to spend gold on everything in forum, avatars, signature, profil page, new thread/post/replay, resource downloads, media gallery view, then will buy this plugin.

Option open new thread/post/replay/cannot open need 50 gold for open new thread, no gold option to buy it over paypal.

Last edited:
When tested on your site I could not see that the reason/note was shown on the transaction log. Did you change it in the meantime? And if yes, I would like to test it on your site. And also, it does not say to which user the amount was send.
See image

Attachments

• reason.webp
    reason.webp
    68.4 KB · Views: 8
Yes there is. Under Transactions you just get list of the logs made from your account. The other tab shows the list requests / transfers made with a note / without it. It is disabled on my site, it can be enabled only for you to test it.

Autendio Design and ******* both created a shop add-on for their credits add-on

why didnt reckons team?

also its been 6 months and u havnet added the ability to buy credits from paypay or other pay places

Last edited:
I apologize now,
my question what makes your credit better like that of ******* or of Adentio Design?

I can not find any images?

Greeting
moby

Top Bottom