Recent / Random Attachments On Forum Homepage [Paid] [Deleted]

Just installed it on my new site as I wasn't currently using it.

Added:
Code:
@media (max-width:@maxResponsiveWideWidth)
{
  .nodeList.sectionMain.recentAttachmentsContainer {display:none;}
}
to remove it in Responsive view.
Where? lol i swear if i can get just one person to show me where to do this, ill have it figured out for the rest of the plugins im trying to do the same thing to.

Does this follow permissions? Say for instance an attachment was posted in a private forum, it won't show in the list if you are a guest right? But it will show on the list for those who have permissions to view that private forum?

The only suggestion i would have is possibly the ability to set a cut off date.. Lol since ive installed this dozens and dozens of threads have been getting bumped back up from the grave.. Honestly im still undecided if that a bad thing or not.. In reality its fine as is but would certainly be a bonus.

The only suggestion i would have is possibly the ability to set a cut off date.. Lol since ive installed this dozens and dozens of threads have been getting bumped back up from the grave.. Honestly im still undecided if that a bad thing or not.. In reality its fine as is but would certainly be a bonus.

A cut off date should be simple enough if you know SQL. Editing the query. I don't have a need for it personally. If I get some time tomorrow I might see if I can get you the code edit.

Could be nice to have it as a widget on the sidebar.
Could be even nicer if the images would link to the thread of the image..

Top Bottom