1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Add-on Recent Posts For Multiple Forums

Discussion in 'Resource and Add-on Requests' started by Apodictive, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Apodictive

Apodictive Member

I saw a XenForo forum recently that has the recent posts of some of it's categories/forums listed above the forum list and they are displayed as tabs.

Does anyone know if this is an add-on or how they might be doing this?

Here is a screenshot:

Thanks in advance for any info.
  2. tajhay

tajhay Well-Known Member

Thats using an addon that is no longer allowed to be sold on here. Author's name is censored on here and not sure if we are allowed to direct people to the site to purchase it anymore due to a bit of drama surrounding the author and their practices in the past.

FTR im using it as well.
    Apodictive likes this.
  3. Apodictive

Apodictive Member

Thanks for the information. I didn't see anything like it in the resources section so I figured it wan't available here if it was an add-on or it was several years old and just removed.

Thanks again for the help. :)
  4. ForumCube

ForumCube Active Member

@Apodictive If you are interested, we can develop this for you. Let's start chat.
  5. Apodictive

Apodictive Member

Thanks for your reply. I think I found what I needed but haven't tried it out yet. If it doesn't work for my needs I will keep you in mind for this.
    ForumCube likes this.