Recent Posts 2 by Siropu

Recent Posts 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.0.10

No permission to buy (€9.99)

Siropu

Siropu submitted a new resource:

Recent Posts 2 by Siropu - Feature rich widget to display recent posts.

A feature rich widget that display recent posts in a block, thread list style (same as forum view).

Widget features
  1. Exclude certain forums
  2. Include only certain forums
  3. Exclude certain threads
  4. Include only certain threads
  5. Set thread title length
  6. Show/hide forum name
  7. Show/hide thread prefix
  8. Show/hide thread stats
  9. Show/hide thread creation date
  10. Show/hide thread author username
  11. Show/hide thread pagination
  12. Show/hide user avatar
  13. Enable rich...

Read more about this resource...

@Siropu
Does this mod allow to see snippets of posts in threads that the user has no permission to see the full content.
I have some forum nodes that Premium users can see the titles of posts in our Premium only areas, but when restricted users click on the title, they will get the no permission message.
I need to be able to show these in the latest posts widget.
Can this addon be used in this way. More in a previous thread may help clarify my intensions.
Thanks for reading.

Siropu updated Recent Posts 2 by Siropu with a new update entry:

Improvements & Bug Fixes

Users without the permission to view thread content can still see the posts in the widget (the same way they can see them in forum view).
Added a new widget option for post excerpt that allows you to show it for the users who have the permission to view the thread but not the content.

Bug Fixes
Not filtering results based on node permission and ignored users.
Removed template vars that are not used.

NOTE: Disable add-on before starting the upgrade process and once complete...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, is it possible to have 2 or 3 of these widgets on the same page showing threads from different forum selections?

What does the Show more button do? I mean, does it loads more posts using ajax or does it redirects to somewhere else?

Hello! Wondering if this only works as a widget, or if there's a way to have it replace the What's New function. The reason I ask is that I'm looking for a mod that can show all Recent Posts including their post excerpts (like yours seems to do). The default What's New only shows thread titles, of course. Thanks!

Will this addon still work if I have this option disabled for certain nodes on my forum?

Include threads from this forum when users click "New posts"

Edit - just to clarify, I have the above option disabled for certain nodes so that they don't show under "What's New", but I want to use your addon to show the recent posts from these nodes in a widget?

Top Bottom