XF 1.5 Recent post links to posts 0

Sirmadsen

Hi all. I'm pretty new to xenforo coming from vBulletin and IPB so even though trying to solve this myself and can't seem to find any related issues here on the forums (yes, I've done a search before posting this).

So my problem is that all latest posts on forum home nodes links to /posts/0. It doesn't matter which theme so the fault seems to be somewhere else.

For example a link in Node "Category 1" and post "This is a post" will try and go to mysite/index.php?posts/0/ instead of mysite/index.php?threads/this-is-a-post/

Going in to the category it self and then to the post works just fine. It's just the latest post on forum nodes that is broken somehow.

Any thoughts on this?

Testing a theory - can you rebuild the caches in the Tools menu in the ACP?

Specifically the 'Rebuild Thread Information' and also check 'Rebuild position and post counters'.

Hey Brogan. Thanks a lot. It seems to have done the trick. It was the "Rebuild Forum Information" that made it work.

Again, thanks. It was driving me crazy...

Was this an import or a new XF installation?

It shouldn't need that under normal conditions.

What happens if you make new posts now?
Does it update correctly?

Do you have any add-ons installed?

Have you modified any of the code in any way?

You say you have updated to 1.5.10a so I can't imagine it's related to a file issue - as you have had the same issue with two different versions.
However, I would recommend downloading a new copy from your customer area and uploading the files again.
If you have cPanel, upload the zip file and extract on the server. If you are using FTP, use anything other than Filezilla.

Do you have any add-ons installed?

Have you modified any of the code in any way?

You say you have updated to 1.5.10a so I can't imagine it's related to a file issue - as you have had the same issue with two different versions.
However, I would recommend downloading a new copy from your customer area and uploading the files again.
If you have cPanel, upload the zip file and extract on the server. If you are using FTP, use anything other than Filezilla.

I'm gonna try using another FTP client. Thanks

Top Bottom