Reccomended hosting 99.9% uptime?

Sway

Hello, I am currently hosted with godaddy but it seems as if they don't allow certain things with their shared hosting plans such as opening specific ports for obvious reasons. I run a small minecraft community based website, and need some ports opened for server to website communication, MySQL, and other port related things such as teamspeak? I am looking to pay a maximum of $20/mo for managed hosting services. Anyone have any good suggestions?

Not a lot of options in that range. Maybe a cheap VPS from Hostgator?
As far as web hosting goes what would you recommend? I'm not a big fan of using a VPS, i prefer to use a hosting panel, and i need a service that will allow ports be opened for me, and server to server communication. I can pay more than that but it would need to be worth the money. My community isn't as big as others so i don't see a need for anything crazy.

As far as web hosting goes what would you recommend? I'm not a big fan of using a VPS, i prefer to use a hosting panel, and i need a service that will allow ports be opened for me, and server to server communication. I can pay more than that but it would need to be worth the money. My community isn't as big as others so i don't see a need for anything crazy.

All VPS solutions give you a hosting panel as well. I know Hostgators does. There may be better than Hostgator but that and Servint are the only VPS I have used and Servint is out of your price range.

Check out NimbusHosting.co.uk. They offer starter level VPSs that might be sufficient to meet your goals. They are perhaps a bit more expensive than you would hope for, but in return you get top quality support.

Been a long time customer of Barrett Networks. Outstanding speed, uptime, support, and overall favorite host I have ever had.

http://barrettnetworks.com

I have negotiated a great discount to my friends of xenforo

Use promo code : xenforo30

This will give you a one time 30% discount

You can choose monthly or annual and still get the full 30% off

I've been with Real Web Host for 8+ years and the only downtime I've ever had was caused by me.
Started on shared, then moved to premium shared, then to VPS, then to better VPS, then to dedicated and now to better dedicated.
Their staff is quite responsive - security is top notch.
http://www.realwebhost.net/

Top Bottom