XF 1.2 Rebuild Forum Information Cron

Dynamic

Hello,

I am just wondering how you would add a cron entry to rebuild the forum information? My latest posts are not displaying properly from time to time and it gets fixed by manually rebuilding the forum information cache. I would like this to be automatic and done once an hour.

I can see where to add it, but I have no idea what to add for the callback, etc. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi King,

So the board totals counter is the same thing as forum information cache? For some reason the "latest post" does issue does not get fixed unless I manually run the cache rebuild. The "Rebuild Board Totals Counter" is active in the Cron Entries page. I am sure there is a bug with something, but right now this is the easiest way to fix the issue.

That information should be instantaneous, I believe. I misread your original post and thought you meant the statistics. Are you receiving errors in the server error log?

Hi King,

I don't really want to disable the addon as it is very much needed. The latest post does not happen on every post either, it is just here and there. It may happen to 1 or 2 posts a day. So if I disable the bdBank addon I will need to keep it off for a day or so to see if it fixes the problem. I really don't want to do this as it is heavily used. Though, I do not think it is the bank addon causing the issues. This is the error I get.

Code:
Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '1' for key 'transaction_id' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: Unknown Account, 30 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/thereefu/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/thereefu/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/thereefu/public_html/library/bdBank/Model/Bank.php(199): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('????INSERT INTO...', 1373674034)
#3 /home/thereefu/public_html/library/bdBank/CronEntry/Transaction.php(8): bdBank_Model_Bank->archiveTransactions()
#4 [internal function]: bdBank_CronEntry_Transaction::archive(Array)
#5 /home/thereefu/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(356): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#6 /home/thereefu/public_html/library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(20): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
#7 /home/thereefu/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(197): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 9.99999904633, '')
#8 /home/thereefu/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(320): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 9.99999904633, '', false)
#9 /home/thereefu/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(273): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#10 /home/thereefu/public_html/deferred.php(15): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#11 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(41) "http://www.xxxxxxx.com.au/deferred.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(43) "/threads/typhon-led-controller-review.1295/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

These errors happen every 59 - 61 minutes on the dot.

If the bank causes an error and fails out of the function before it updates the forum information, [bd] bank could very well be the issue. You may want to contact the author about that issue for a fix, it may be the cause.

If the bank causes an error and fails out of the function before it updates the forum information, [bd] bank could very well be the issue. You may want to contact the author about that issue for a fix, it may be the cause.

Hey King,

I let him know, I am not sure if he is working on a fix or not. In the mean time, is there a way I can add the "Rebuild Forum Information Cache" in as a cron job?

Thanks.

Top Bottom