Rear Wheel Horsepower Forum

Traffic has almost increased 1000%

Still Chugging Along. Picking up and catching on though. Both site and forum. Just started site around May or so.

Attachments

Wondering how many people have done work on their css sprites? Everytime I run some sort of page analysis it makes priority the need to Combine images into CSS sprites
High priority (1)

Combine images into CSS sprites
Combining images into as few files as possible using CSS sprites reduces the number of round-trips and delays in downloading other resources, reduces request overhead, and can reduce the total number of bytes downloaded by a web page.

I have figured out how to get 4k likes on fb by just being active, Over 100k followers by just making sure I follow relevant people and the rest will follow on twitter, but trying to get people to signup and become members is a chore. I have up to 600 guests at a time but getting them to become members is harder than I thought. Any suggestions from those with a lot of members? I understand the Content brings members scenario but wouldnt it seem I have enough by having so many on and off now?

I am not sure if you're a club but any car forum I'm on... I've been personally invited to.
It may be the carbon fiber hood that screams 'I might like my car', but I'll get a dozen or more cards/flyers for a car club in LA County/Orange County/SoCal every few months.

Should get a biz card design for the site and start dropping the card on cars that look like their owner's might be interested.

I've joined 3 of the forums since then :) Was very active on one of them and login and lurk on the others.

You might also try to run a contest of some sort. Give away some credit at a popular body kit/performance parts store.

Go to local car meets and shows. Be sure to wear a shirt with a not so generic image+website name.

My car is FWD -,- so I just stare at you RWD or AWD guys and make jealous faces/envying looks.

Top Bottom