Reactions received page, conversation reaction item missing username?

Alien

When viewing the following page: /account/reactions (to view your reactions received)...

This doesn't look quite right to me, is it supposed to look like this with no username? :)

It doesn’t really seem like our wording either. Our reaction items include the actual reaction given.

Have you had any add-ons installed to provide reaction functionality or likes on conversation messages functionality? We only added likes to conversation messages in XF 2.0 so if you were running 1.5 back in December then that’s certainly what it would be.

It doesn’t really seem like our wording either. Our reaction items include the actual reaction given.

Have you had any add-ons installed to provide reaction functionality or likes on conversation messages functionality? We only added likes to conversation messages in XF 2.0 so if you were running 1.5 back in December then that’s certainly what it would be.

Its likely connected to a beta release of something I'm testing which lets you customize the verbage of a given reaction. Its odd that its throwing off only conversations, and posts look fine.

Its safe to close this one, I'll make a new one in the event something odd occurs that I can trace only to native reactions! My bad!

Its likely connected to a beta release of something I'm testing which lets you customize the verbage of a given reaction. Its odd that its throwing off only conversations, and posts look fine.
You know of course you just caused a bunch of us to raise an eyebrow in curiosity. :P
gvDdF.gif

Top Bottom