Cannot reproduce Reaction notifications from ignored members

Scandal

Affected version
I was not sure about where to place this thread. On Suggestions or on Bug Reports.

Well, I have receive recently (xF2.2.1) some reports from my members that they still receive notifications for reactions to their posts from other members that they have on Ingore List.

Is that normal?
Is there any solution on Resources, for this?

I believe it is normal, though I have not had it happen in a while. Most of the people I ignore are unlikely to give me a reaction. 😁

So probably a Suggestion or maybe post in Resources to see if any of the add-on folks have something.

Okay, I ignored my test account, then logged in as that account and Loved one of my own posts. I did not get a notification but it does show them in the reactions at the bottom of the post.

This is not something I can reproduce nor is it the designed behaviour.

All alerts sent check to see if the receiver of the alert is ignoring the "sender" of the alert before insertion.

This all happens at quite a low level in the code so it suggests there could be an issue perhaps with an add-on extending core code in a way that prevents that check from happening.

You may wish to test this by disabling all add-ons and testing but I'm not seeing a way this could happen.

Top Bottom