XF 1.1 reached max memory resource limit

• Thread starter Thread starter vVv
  • Start date Start date
V

vVv

I haven't gotten this message lately, but i had gotten it a couple times already since going to a shared host. I submitted support ticket about it to the host, and both times they've made some adjustments to get rid of it. Just was wondering, if there's any thing I could do to prevent it happening again?

I can't see what would have triggered it though either, because usually it's just me and maybe one other member on the forums with a few guests, and not really doing anything to use resources at all. But, any .htaccess edits to do? Config.php file stuff to add? I seen some posted in another thread, but not sure if I should use that stuff or not either. >_>.

The last time I got it was on November 2nd.

thanks Jake, actually not sure lol. Didn't get any errors on front page, just went white with black text .. "Reached max memory resource limit" or whatever. I had to keep refreshing page, till it loaded normal. I didn't look at error logs at the time though... I guess it would still be in there? lol. Didn't get it since the Nov 2nd so... Will check out that thread you linked. :)

Top Bottom