Fixed  RC1 - Import External Data - Server Error

Mikey

After entering my database details, clicking "Import Usergroups", I get this error;

Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Out of range value adjusted for column 'permission_value_int' at row 1

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1500
XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1489
XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1291
XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/Model/Permission.php at line 1140
XenForo_Model_Permission->_updatePermissionsForUserCollection() in XenForo/Model/Permission.php at line 1029
XenForo_Model_Permission->updateGlobalPermissionsForUserCollection() in XenForo/Model/Import.php at line 351
XenForo_Model_Import->importUserGroup() in XenForo/Importer/vBulletin.php at line 288
XenForo_Importer_vBulletin->stepUserGroups() in XenForo/Importer/Abstract.php at line 77
XenForo_Importer_Abstract->runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 161
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 213
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_startStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 156
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionStartStep() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /admin.php at line 13

I think this must either be from the max number of PM recipients or max avatar size. Both can be worked around by editing the values in vB before the import.

I think this must either be from the max number of PM recipients or max avatar size. Both can be worked around by editing the values in vB before the import.
Well I just went through all the usergroups, changing the max PM recipients and the max avatar size to low values and I still have the error.

Those are the only permission values that I see that would use the permission_value_int field. Is it possible to get a dump of your vB usergroup table data?

Top Bottom