Rant about WordPress

I want to add a blog to my forum, so what is the best way to go about doing that? Thanks
I recommend User Blog System from https://xenaddons.com/
This does appear to be the best option to go with Xenforo, will be purchasing soon.

Thanks
I agree. @Bob's UBS (blog) and AMS (articles) addons are amazing products. One less software to run on your site, no bridges to rely on to sync accounts, etc.

I highly recommend checking out his other addons, too!

There's also @Xon's BBCode Pages addon that allows you to build pages with BBCode instead of HTML code.

So how do your purchase the AMS addon? I registered to the website, sent Bob all my credentials and haven't heard anything back. Been about a week now and haven't heard a word. Is this how it works?

So how do your purchase the AMS addon? I registered to the website, sent Bob all my credentials and haven't heard anything back. Been about a week now and haven't heard a word. Is this how it works?
That's the only way that I know of. The addons are well worth the wait, IMO. They are well designed, very in-depth settings and functions.

So how do your purchase the AMS addon?
User Blogs System (UBS) is not Article Management System (AMS). They are 2 different addons that have a radically different architecture. The only place to purchase a license for any of my addons is in the products section at https://xenaddons.com/

If you want to discuss differences, simply start a DM with me :)

I registered to the website
There is no user with the username MQK8 registered at XenAddons.com. One of the registration requirements is registering with your XF username. If you did not followed instructions and registered with another username, contact me via DM and let me know so that I can change the username and approve your account :)

sent Bob all my credentials and haven't heard anything back. Been about a week now and haven't heard a word.
You started a DM here with me 1 hour ago, not about a week ago! It's also a saturday, you can't expect me to be instantly available during the weekends. I'll reply to your DM after replying to this.

I've only received one DM from you and it's from today.

Selection_345.webp

If you have further questions, you can contact me via DM ;)

Top Bottom