Ranks

Smashbox

Sorry to make a new post on this but my last one was unclear in what I was actually looking for and then it ended up veering off into another subject, heh.

In the picture below there is a user with multiple rank images. I am basically looking for a way to assign these images per user and not per group.

adsvsd.png

With what I do I have a lot of people that fill multiple roles and I'd like to get them all displayed such as they have enabled on the image above.

A user can only have one title. There is no built-in rank system. This is probably a template modification. Maybe I can help you change it to work by user_id if you can tell me how it's currently implemented. Or I can come up with a new system for you.

A user can only have one title. There is no built-in rank system. This is probably a template modification. Maybe I can help you change it to work by user_id if you can tell me how it's currently implemented. Or I can come up with a new system for you.

That would be great, I assumed what they are using in the screenshot I provided above was an addon of some sort.
I have staff positions along with certain donor levels. Someone can be a Donor and Staff at the same time, so I'd like it to reflect that they are donators but at the same time have their staff rank show aswell just how in the screenshot the person is a Moderator AND a member of a Dev team.

really??
  • community staff
  • bukkitdec staff
they all sound like the same to me !!:eek:
----------------------------------------------
if you want to specify group
use this
Code:
<xen:if is="{$user.user_group_id} == 5">
<span class="userrank">change the title here </span>
</xen:if>

change number "5" to the group id number

good luck

Hey there, we put this on the back burner for a while and someone finally got the time to work on it. :)

The code above worked perfectly for the main groups. The problem we're running into now is that we need it to list all secondary groups that a user is in as well. We have about 20+ user groups and each member is in up to 5 or 6 of them. I'd like to have the main group show on the top, which it currently does, and ALL secondary groups show below it.

Right now we're using the code above for all groups and then below those we're using this.
PHP:
    <xen:if is="{$user.secondary_group_ids} == 1">
        <span class="userGroup1">Group1</span>
    </xen:if>

This actually works fine at the moment, until we add someone to more than one secondary group. It then displays only the main user group and nothing for secondary user groups. How do we need to write this out so that it displays if the secondary user group value includes instead of equals a value.

Top Bottom