Random Thoughts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Random thought.....

If I can explain it in such simple terms that even (including) my 8 year old niece can understand me, but you're still scratching your head as though I'm not speaking English or making any sense.... Perhaps I'm not the one with a communication problem.

Random thought.....

If I can explain it in such simple terms that even (including) my 8 year old niece can understand me, but you're still scratching your head as though I'm not speaking English or making any sense.... Perhaps I'm not the one with a communication problem.
"Simple terms" isn't universal. Some people understand things in different ways. Try a different tack.

"Simple terms" isn't universal. Some people understand things in different ways. Try a different tack.

Nope.

• Tried explaining it my way.
  • Advance and complicated way
  • Simple words
  • Finally started to move toward visual examples.

Communication problem lies else where.

Installed windows 7 on my brothers new system today - It was pure mental torture, exhausting and very tedious. Never again. :sleep:

I rebuild my PC every 6 months.

Installing Win 7 is the easy part - it's the hours and hours of Windows updates which is a pain.
And that's even after manually installing SP1 and some of the larger KB updates, for which I have the files saved on disk.

I rebuild my PC every 6 months.

Installing Win 7 is the easy part - it's the hours and hours of Windows updates which is a pain.
And that's even after manually installing SP1 and some of the larger KB updates, for which I have the files saved on disk.

Yeah That was the real pain. The updates were a killer and the constant restarts. :sick:

Seriously? every 6 months? :eek: My last computer I used and got every penny worth out of it for 6 years.

That's just a software rebuild (and a good clean, reseat the CPU, new grease, etc.) - so format and reinstall.

Hardware rebuild is usually several years.

Last edited:
Yeah That was the real pain. The updates were a killer and the constant restarts. :sick:

Seriously? every 6 months? :eek: My last computer I used and got every penny worth out of it for 6 years.

My family holds onto computers for ever. I think I'm the one that has the fastest turn around and I had mine for a little over two years when I decided to upgrade... And I plan on having my current one for quite a few more years. 6 months is.... HOLY CRAP.

I'm pretty sure I watches it because he was in it, because I love the Transporter movies.

I more of a fan of his british movies. Especially "Snatch" << probably my fav but also enjoyed lock stock & two smoking barrels. Transporter the first one however was good, not so keen on the others after the first.

First one was fantastic, second was on, don't remember the third so I probably didn't enjoy it. Lol.

I haven't checked out his British movies, but its a shame considering I study film. Lol.

First one was fantastic, second was on, don't remember the third so I probably didn't enjoy it. Lol.

I haven't checked out his British movies, but its a shame considering I study film. Lol.

Ooh I insist you give those a watch if you have the time. They are amongst his best movies imo. If you ever do try those ones out lets us know what you thought of them.

Ooh I insist you give those a watch if you have the time. They are amongst his best movies imo. If you ever do try those ones out lets us know what you thought of them.

If I can find them online and / or not pay exorbitant prices, I most likely will.

For some scenes though an English to English translator might be needed. :giggle:

I think I'll be good. Maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom