Random Thoughts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Random thought from me...

Moving house is unbelievably stressful and time-consuming. I'm so glad it's over (and I only have a dozen or so more huge boxes to unpack..!)

Thanks for gracing my thread with your packing presence.

haha I only quoted you to say that.

Just to add another alert to your 300 alerts.

Someone has never seen ForumWarz...

E-peen substitute is slang for a certain male part of the body. As in, check out the size of my... post count. Trouble is, it took me tens of thousands of posts to realise it :(

As long as it's not loose/lose you're okay in my book.

I actually misspelled that as I was typing something yesterday and I got angry at myself cause I rarely misspell that.

There's this chick on my site who misspell's words like loose/lose constantly. She's always misspelling titles.

Sometimes I edit poster's titles to fix the spelling. I wonder if all their bad grammar is rubbing off on me.

Someone has never seen ForumWarz...

E-peen substitute is slang for a certain male part of the body. As in, check out the size of my... post count. Trouble is, it took me tens of thousands of posts to realise it :(
Oh word. Well I started out on a Hip Hop forum and they make fun of people with high post counts.

It's like your at school and you turned in your homework and the cool kids are like 'oh wow you turned your homework in time. Idiot.'

Never stop posting in random thoughts Dre. :ROFLMAO: #straighttothepoint

I won't, but I'll try to multi-quote more often, I normally don't cause multiquote isn't intuitive in Xenforo yet. I used to always do it in vBulletin.

Oh word. Well I started out on a Hip Hop forum and they make fun of people with high post counts.

It's like your at school and you turned in your homework and the cool kids are like 'oh wow you turned your homework in time. Idiot.'

*shrug* I was never one of the cool kids. Geek through and through.

I keep misspelling or using the wrong words, or alliteration of words lately.

You're not alone.

About 1/2 of it is auto correct & not proof reading this. The other 1/2 is just all me.

I've been misspelling things, using the wrong words, and mixing up letters & number. Like earlier I was trying to type 10, but ended up typing 01. Its most ammusing when I do it with whole words & sentence structures.

Reactions: DRE
Strange....

a murder just happened in our small town. (approx 1,000 people).

Choppers everywhere, State Police, etc. Dude is on foot in a wooded area. Could be an interesting night.

Uninstalling showcase since I'm the only one using it. Gonna use Sticky First Post as a substitute.

^^^True but if your not having fun doing what you love it ain't worth doing it at all.

Keeping showcase cause @bobster65 is adding a cool slider.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom