Random Thoughts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Would something that tens of millions of men think about every day be considered a random thought?

Is like riding a slab of bacon, on thanksgiving and honestly i don't know where i'm going with this as my fingers are doing the talking and my brain just went to slush.... To be continued.
This whole story takes place in Spain...

Haha @ me using disinfectant wipes to wipe my keyboard and now it dont work anymore. Now I'm the airhead.

Oh Hank... you don't inject stuff into your foot.. it makes you turn blue and beastly!

Why in the $@%# does he have a board game?

181904_1477418710171_6949060_n.jpg

I was banned from Adsense for no reason. They didn't even pay me the $200+ that they owed me. Google is just stupid when it comes to things like this.
They also owed me $200+ before they suspended my account earlier this year. Truly an evil corporation.

It would appear that they can't afford a measly ~$200, hmmm. I wonder if their share holders know about this? Lol.
If they paid everyone like they should they probably have the money free to fight Apple so hard or buy up cool companies like Meebo and Apture then closing them for good. They probably also wouldn't be trying to fight Facebook so hard with their failed Google Circles. I signed in the other day and saw that most of my Circles 'acquaintances' status messages were from last year. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom