Resource icon

[RainDigitalDesign] Floating Navigation 1.0.2

No permission to download
Thank you.
Is not it better to works with the default Theme XenForo at least?

Last edited:
can you confirm that the floating navigation have some problem (flickering) with windows phone?

I can not. I would first check and see if other sites like the one bassman has for his addon's exhibits this behaviour since it is a similar concept and implementation. If it doesn't perhaps we can make this better.

If it's not too much trouble, can someone post screen shots of the Style Properties of this add-on?

@rainmotorsports Sorry. In the middle of posting I hit the enter button...was trying to get back and edit and the phone won't stop ringing (much like your DC experience I'm assuming.) :cool:

I'm curious is there's a transition speed for the nav bar showing up. While looking over this, one of the Admin's mentioned he didn't think it was as fluid as the one he'd seen at IH8MUD and I thought it may be set up much like the Notices are in the Xenforo core (transition speeds.)

IH8MUD led him to Pixel Exit which led us to you.

@rainmotorsports Sorry. In the middle of posting I hit the enter button...was trying to get back and edit and the phone won't stop ringing (much like your DC experience I'm assuming.) :cool:

I'm curious is there's a transition speed for the nav bar showing up. While looking over this, one of the Admin's mentioned he didn't think it was as fluid as the one he'd seen at IH8MUD and I thought it may be set up much like the Notices are in the Xenforo core (transition speeds.)

IH8MUD led him to Pixel Exit which led us to you.

OOPS I posted the settings for the wrong add-on. I never even thought to check which add-on this was about because its only ever about the other one.

This was created as a barebones implementation. I don't think it has the CSS for it as style properties. Pixel exit themes have this baked in and its their own version. Unless the site you are using or comparing against is running this add-on.

@rainmotorsports

The site linked on page one ( www.sphynxlair.com ) loads the same way as the one at Digital Point. It's not that big of a deal to me--it's something brought up I thought I'd take the time to inquire about.

I wasn't considering using Pixel's version. They led him, to you, here.

I'm in the middle of creating a new style using the Featured Threads by @Brogan as a focal point of the header. This, along with Forum Jump Menu by Waindigo should integrate nicely together: I HOPE!

Hey, thanks for getting back to me so quickly! We'll be downloading within the next few days for a trial run!

T

@rainmotorsports

The site linked on page one ( www.sphynxlair.com ) loads the same way as the one at Digital Point. It's not that big of a deal to me--it's something brought up I thought I'd take the time to inquire about.

I wasn't considering using Pixel's version. They led him, to you, here.

I'm in the middle of creating a new style using the Featured Threads by @Brogan as a focal point of the header. This, along with Forum Jump Menu by Waindigo should integrate nicely together: I HOPE!

Hey, thanks for getting back to me so quickly! We'll be downloading within the next few days for a trial run!

T

If you are baking it into your theme you can just gut the add-on for the template modifications, HTML and CSS. That's what it was meant for. A starting point.

Top Bottom