Resource icon

[RAID101.com] Member List Manager 2.0

No permission to download
Yep, I've also figured out that removing TMS support will do the trick. Next time I won't activate things I don't need. :P

Excellent add-on, Moz, very useful indeed. :D

A couple of things I've noticed is that if the Registration Date is set to show then it appears blank for all users. If the Last Activity is set to show then it displays in Unix time rather than 'proper' time.

member_list_manager.webp

Any possibility of a fix for these, please?

Hi Moz

Any chance of a fix on the Last Activity displaying in Unix time (see pic above) so that it shows the real date and time instead? It would be really useful if it could do this.

Thanks!

Usergroup sort Not working xenforo 1.1.5

have to add 'members/&' manually in url after Index.php? and before userfilter criteria for the usergroup filter to work

Hello people, it has been a long time since I posted, and sorry, since I had to drop-off so suddenly, but things have been different in real life and continue to be.

However due to the overwhelming bug reports :P and requests, I am now transferring this addon to Waindigo, they will continue development and support for this addon from here on. They have our complete permission to proceed with it in any manner they wish. They will include an original citation to RAID101 as the original developer. I could not have thought of many other better developers to take this forward, and have full confidence that Waindigo will do this addon justice.

Best of luck!

Thank You,
MOZ

Thanks MOZ.

We will try to get to this as soon as possible, but please be patient with us as we are very busy at the moment.

Unfortunately - I am unable to fund the resurrection of this great add on as I thought I might have at the time of the request I made through @Waindigo to see if he could get the current version working for me. I searched out the original author myself via emails and conversations requesting he give full rights to @Waindigo to update it to work with the current version of Xenforo. He agreed. @Windingo is unable to get it working without funding. If a few people are interested, I will be willing to chip in, but right now, the dollar amount is just too much for my pocket at this current time. Feel free to speak your mind here or in a convo.

Thanks,

Last edited:
Top Bottom