Resource icon

[RAID101.com] Member List Manager 2.0

No permission to download
Actually I take that back now, it's suddenly stopped working for me.

Members must first change ascending/descending before the other sorting options appear. I'd love to have this working again, it's a highly useful addon — happy to toss a donation if that will help.

Actually I take that back now, it's suddenly stopped working for me.

Members must first change ascending/descending before the other sorting options appear. I'd love to have this working again, it's a highly useful addon — happy to toss a donation if that will help.
This add on is no longer supported.

That's extremely disappointing, especially since there isn't another one with similar functionality. Can donations be made to get it up and running again?

Hi MOZ, another quick question ... you've mentioned in the tech info for configuration options for this add-on, that multiple primary/secondary groups can be used as Filters.
I know you've indicated they're based on Inclusion, not Exclusion, however is it possible to list members that are part of secondary group X, or Y?
From the testing I've done, it would seem that if I chose two groups, e.g. "9, 11" ... it only displays members who are in BOTH, not in EITHER. [edit: even if I put my test user into both groups 9, and 11, they don't appear]
Is this the case? And if not, what am I doing wrong with entering the group IDs?

Thx again,
Fris.

PS - here's a s/shot:

View attachment 40290
what does the 9 and 11 do? im new to this stuff

I think he's referring to the names he uses for groups. He's just using numbers instead of "Registered" and "Valid" or whatever.

Hello, Is this still being managed?
Reason I ask, is it works fine except for one thing;
When clicking 'filter' it redirects to the home page..

Any ideas anyone please? :)
Thanks in advance...

Ahh okay, didn't think so but there's always a hope that it is! ;)
Thank you mate.

This has been dead for a while.

If you are planning on installing it to test if it still works, make sure you install it on a test board as opposed to your live site as it may cause things to break.

This has been dead for a while.

If you are planning on installing it to test if it still works, make sure you install it on a test board as opposed to your live site as it may cause things to break.
Will do mate, thank you.

Works great. How do I arrange it so people can search by user groups? If you have a tutorial link or a guide to how to do this would be great. User groups like admins, moderators, server admins and so on. I want to be able to filter or search by such

Where do i get the codes for "Add new criteria"?
Title:

The title used to uniquely identify a sortable criteria

Sort column:
Column that will be used for sorting the data. use following format:
table.column_name

table can be either: user or user_profile. Do not prefix xf_

Phrase:
The above phrase will be used to show sorting options and also as labels to show in user listings. You will have to define the phrase' text in phrases section.

Hover Phrase:
The above phrase is shown when a visitor hovers above the defined statistic and it's label. You will have to define the phrase' text in phrases section.
I need codes fro the Sort Column, Phrase, hover phrase and what not. I want to be able to sort by groups. Admin, Game Server Admins, Contest winners and what not. They are all groups so what do i put in there? A tutorial, walkthrough, guide would be helpful.

EXAMPLE:
For trophies that came preinstalled in the addon is this
Sort Column
user.trophy_points
Phrase
sort_mem_trophy_points
Hover Phrase
sort_mem_hover_trophy_points
So like in the example i need to know what to type for the group information. Thank you for your time, dedication and patience

Top Bottom