Resource icon

[RAID101.com] Member List Manager 2.0

No permission to download
Don't get it, the groups should show.

If you have debug mode enabled, you can check and see if a query like this is done:
" SELECT user_group_id, title
FROM xf_user_group..."

Sorry, my question, what did you mean by "Filtering by letter"?
I mean clicking a letter to show all users with the letter clicked. For example if I click at the letter A, then all users whose username starts with A show up.

And you could end up with an endless page on big boards.

You basically wanted alphabetic pagination, correct?

MOZ, I like the addition of being able to relatively easily add your own sort criteria!
Just wondering though, why did you take out a bunch of the default ones? e.g. Followers and Date of Birth?
I've added an entry back in for DOB, however it's now showing the actual DOB (e.g. 1974-9-14), which obviously makes sense, however I'd like to actually display the age, like before. Can you help us get that field back, instead of showing the actual DOB?

Getting this error in online_list with Member List Manager enabled:

Template Errors: online_list
Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/somewhere/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code, line 119:
118: $__compilerVar4 = '';
119: foreach ($sortables AS $criteria)
120: {

Just noticed this :

- If some files are attached in a private forum and I download them, since Registered Users group can view download tracker, any users can retrieve such files, even though they don't have access to the private forum. Some permission check would be great.
- When a message is beeing posted, all the buttons are "disabled", except "My attachment" ; if you could do the same, it will be welcomed.

- I have a weird error, when you see the online list or click on download tracker link, but it's most likely not the addon fault because it happens in another place (related to Thread Multi Moderation) :

Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /srv/d_cs-amx/www/cs-mx.fr/htdocs/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code, line 122:
121: $__compilerVar12 = '';
122: foreach ($sortables AS $criteria)
123: {

Maybe you will have some genius idea on what happens. EDIT, it seems it was Member List Manager fault.

Top Bottom