Resource icon

[RAID101.com] Member List Manager 2.0

No permission to download

MOZ

MOZ submitted a new resource:

[RAID101.com] Member List Manager (version 1.3) - Add sorting/ordering ability to Member List page and filter list of members plus some more

This release can be upgraded using the Add-On Installer by Chris Deeming
autoinstall.png

Read more about this resource...

Here are the updates in 1.3:

-- Fix! Support for PHP 5.4 has been added

-- New! Some more sorting criterias have been added:
-- New! Display more members in 'Highest-Posting Members' and 'Newest Members' Sidebar blocks

sidebar_members.png

-- New! Now allows users having TMS to use TMS rather than Code Event Listener

-- New! Link to start conversation next to username

start_convo.png

-- New! Show banned members in Members List

-- New! Now uses CRON entries to populate tables, thus optimized for performance.

Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Table 'tablenamehidden_xf1.xentrader_user' doesn't exist
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 825
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchOne() in SortMem/Setup.php at line 77
  5. SortMem_Setup::Install()
  6. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 214
  7. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  8. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 178
  9. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/hidden/public_html/admin.php at line 13

I'm not so sure it is working at xFShowcase.

It shows two seperate "Post Ratings" areas... as I am almost certain it isn't sorting at all with those.

Followers, Post Ratings, Credits not sorting.

Hi MOZ, great job on the update, awesome to finally have a way to sort members by Location!
Apologies if others have already asked & you've responded, but I'm wondering whether there's a way to search from within the Members list?
e.g. whilst it's great to have the Location field as a sort criteria now, to find members from (for example) Melbourne, you have to manually search through the pages to find the list of members from Melbourne.
Is there a way to do this that i'm missing, or is it a feature that's forthcoming?
Thx again for your great addon!

Hi MOZ, another quick question ... you've mentioned in the tech info for configuration options for this add-on, that multiple primary/secondary groups can be used as Filters.
I know you've indicated they're based on Inclusion, not Exclusion, however is it possible to list members that are part of secondary group X, or Y?
From the testing I've done, it would seem that if I chose two groups, e.g. "9, 11" ... it only displays members who are in BOTH, not in EITHER. [edit: even if I put my test user into both groups 9, and 11, they don't appear]
Is this the case? And if not, what am I doing wrong with entering the group IDs?

Thx again,
Fris.

PS - here's a s/shot:

Image 008.webp

I'm not so sure it is working at xFShowcase.

It shows two seperate "Post Ratings" areas... as I am almost certain it isn't sorting at all with those.

Followers, Post Ratings, Credits not sorting.
Can you post a screenshot, I'm a little confused.

Hi MOZ, great job on the update, awesome to finally have a way to sort members by Location!
Apologies if others have already asked & you've responded, but I'm wondering whether there's a way to search from within the Members list?
e.g. whilst it's great to have the Location field as a sort criteria now, to find members from (for example) Melbourne, you have to manually search through the pages to find the list of members from Melbourne.
Is there a way to do this that i'm missing, or is it a feature that's forthcoming?
Thx again for your great addon!
Member search by field is a whole different addon and I think a member has released one as well. Currently there are no plans to have this incorporated.

Hi MOZ, another quick question ... you've mentioned in the tech info for configuration options for this add-on, that multiple primary/secondary groups can be used as Filters.
I know you've indicated they're based on Inclusion, not Exclusion, however is it possible to list members that are part of secondary group X, or Y?
From the testing I've done, it would seem that if I chose two groups, e.g. "9, 11" ... it only displays members who are in BOTH, not in EITHER. [edit: even if I put my test user into both groups 9, and 11, they don't appear]
Is this the case? And if not, what am I doing wrong with entering the group IDs?

Thx again,
Fris.

PS - here's a s/shot:

View attachment 40290
9,11 should work just fine for what you want. I'll give this a test again, butt last time I checked, this is how it worked.

My apologies, I should have mentioned, the syntax for the Primary and Secondary filters is: '9','11'.

Each group ID has to be in single quotes.

My apologies, I should have mentioned, the syntax for the Primary and Secondary filters is: '9','11'.

Each group ID has to be in single quotes.
hmm, still not working for me.
If I use just 9, or just 11, it works ... but if I try '9','11' it still doesn't work (show's no-one).
I assume it's optional having the Primary option selected? (works fine if I leave Primary blank, and just have 9 for Secondary)

Hmm, weird.
Yes, Primary is separate from Secondary.
I'll look into this further and get back.

Can you post a screenshot, I'm a little confused.

I have it up and running at xFShowcase. Half of my chosen items do not sort at all.

This was the part I was talking about....

2222.webp

It shows "Ratings Received" which is post ratings, but then again it is showing Positive, Neutral, Negative after that. Same thing, listed twice. Just with a different look.

Ah OK, that is easily solvable, what surprises me is how it is not sorting.

I just checked, and I can confirm none of the non-core criteria work.

Top Bottom