[RAID101.com] Member List Manager [Paid] [Deleted]

I'm getting this error now, when clicking on a member's name. The error message appears in the overlay that should contain the user's info:

Code:
The following error occurred:
Missing argument 2 for XenForo_Controller::responseReroute(), called in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/library/SortMem/ControllerPublic/Member.php on line 15 and defined

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 659
    XenForo_Controller->responseReroute() in SortMem/ControllerPublic/Member.php at line 15
    SortMem_ControllerPublic_Member->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/paranor/public_html/index.php at line 13

Thanks.

I can,t say for sure, but I think it started to act like that when I modified this Member.php file as suggested by Ragtek on page 2. It fixed the previous issue I submitted, but apparently generated that one. I didn't roll back to the original Member.php file though.

I can,t say for sure, but I think it started to act like that when I modified this Member.php file as suggested by Ragtek on page 2. It fixed the previous issue I submitted, but apparently generated that one. I didn't roll back to the original Member.php file though.
Sorry, there was a mistake in my code

it should be
return $this->responseReroute('XenForo_ControllerPublic_Member', 'member');

and not

return $this->responseReroute('XenForo_ControllerPublic_Member');

I have manually sent all the users the update. This version should work fine.

Is there something to do after installing the add-on ? Because as it is, nothing appears in the member list, It seems to still use the default templates.

Ark, this is not viewable through the ACP, but rather to all members through the members list. Do you see no changes in the member list? Screen shot below:

Screen Shot 2012-08-06 at 10.40.03 AM.webp

Top Bottom