• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

[RAID101.com] Member List Manager [Paid] [Deleted]

MOZ

MOZ submitted a new resource:

[RAID101.com] Member List Manager (version 1.0) - Add sorting/ordering ability to Member List page and filter list of members

Please consider donating if you find this add-on useful. Contact: moz@raid101.com

Description:
This addon enables users to sort/order the list of...
Read more about this resource...

Coming up in the next release:
- Sort by number of followers
- Sort by Positive/Negative post ratings (Support for Post Ratings addon)

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
FetchApp is great for automatically delivering add-ons when they've been paid for, but I don't understand the reason why you'd use it for a free add-on?

Free add-ons can be just downloaded immediately. Surely that's easier?

MOZ

Reason being, we'd like to automate the process of sending out mass emails on updates, have tracking of how many times our addon has been downloaded, set a trend and follow a process for other future addons (Which may be paid).

Also, as mentioned, the users can get a branding-free version of the addon by offering some small donation, we will then use FetchApp for delivery to them as well. :)

FredC

Working like a charm.. Date Registered doesnt work for me but that was due to a import gone bad, and has nothing to do with this plugin. I never had a chance to test the secondary group filters because i didnt set any. This will help our moderators a great deal.. Much appreciated.

MOZ

Edrondol

1 compliment and 1 suggestion.

Compliment: This is something I feel should have been a function of the member list from the start. Not being able to sort was a HUGE negative in my eyes and in the eyes of a few of my (vocal) users. Very nice mod!

Suggestion: Allow the Admin to set filters such as 0 posts do not show or things like that.

Still, nice job, MOZ!

MOZ

1 compliment and 1 suggestion.

Compliment: This is something I feel should have been a function of the member list from the start. Not being able to sort was a HUGE negative in my eyes and in the eyes of a few of my (vocal) users. Very nice mod!

Suggestion: Allow the Admin to set filters such as 0 posts do not show or things like that.

Still, nice job, MOZ!
Thanks a lot! By 0 posts do not show you mean, whenever for any stat there is something like this:
"<Stat>: 0"

The stat just doesn't show?