Rahstyles.net - Your Vip Source For Off Topic Discussions!

Example of subtle but to the point, lol,

upload_2014-8-5_21-2-46.webp

Sorry for the hijack, we have a few on the site that are all about boating, anything water, and a few cold ones, so had this login page made, its a POST to xf, forums are private, but just saying, use your imagination, find something that fits, what you have, doesn't fit, it looks tacky, JMO, be creative, get rid of that mess you have, (course my mess may be not everyones cup of tea either) lol,

Last edited:
Example of subtle but to the point, lol,

View attachment 79769

Sorry for the hijack, we have a few on the site that are all about boating, anything water, and a few cold ones, so had this login page made, its a POST to xf, forums and are private, but just saying, use your imagination, find something that fits, what you have, doesn't fit, it looks tacky, JMO, be creative, get rid of that mess you have, (course my mess may be not everyones cup of tea either) lol,

Another I am almost done with, couple more tweaks, then its ready,

View attachment 79770

Just be creative, is all I am saying,
This is great! I like it. It's not really friendly with low speed connection due backgroud, by I like it!

Yes, Working on optimizing that, image is huge, that is the only downside, but if the browser caches it, its not bad, little slow to load sometimes, but more work to do,

Anyway sorry for the hijack rahstyles, just trying to make a point, you could do some very cool things with your home page,

I dont like the splash page AT ALL. The design is pretty bad, and i like things to look nice and it just doesnt. The majority here state no splash page... same with everything i would go with the majority over the minority of whom may like it

How about creating some logo. Not a complicated logo, just playing with font and color, probably with one or two light effect. Take "RASHSTYLE", change it's font type to something that suit to your themes. I see you use UI.X and Suerix, you can try to change the font color to something like this:

RASHSTYLE
(some tagline)

Put some glow like you did before, save it as "JPEG" And don't forget to set the image size. Put it on the center, and you have a nice splash page.
Why jpeg ? and how do i add glow?

Top Bottom