• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

ragtek Todays Birthdays

• Thread starter Thread starter ragtek
  • Start date Start date
ok, it's definitly a cache problem. ACP?

It seems that i'm not allowed to use dots in the cache key :(

Everybody who have this problem have to edit the file Ragtek_TBSBB_Model

search for
Code:
ragtek.today_birthdays
replace with
Code:
ragtek_today_birthdays

hi
ragtek

kann ich dein addon auch in verbindung mit [bd] Widget Framework nutzten??

weil ich sehe keine Geburtstage wenn das [bd] Widget Framework aktiviert ist

hi
ragtek

I used your addon may also in connection with [bd] Widget Framework??
because I see no birthdays when the [bd] widget framework is enabled

hi
ragtek

kann ich dein addon auch in verbindung mit [bd] Widget Framework nutzten??

weil ich sehe keine Geburtstage wenn das [bd] Widget Framework aktiviert ist

hi
ragtek

I used your addon may also in connection with [bd] Widget Framework??
because I see no birthdays when the [bd] widget framework is enabled
No, it's not possible

Mhm, I set a birthday to today for a test user, rebuild user caches, and run the crontab from todays birthday. It is not showing. Perhaps my template doens't have the hook (old template) .. I want it to show in front of the forum stats, which template should I look for what hook? Or am I missing something else?

For some reason the birthday window appears, and then it goes away. If I run the birthday cron, it comes back.... any idea what i'm missing?

Mhm, I set a birthday to today for a test user, rebuild user caches, and run the crontab from todays birthday. It is not showing. Perhaps my template doens't have the hook (old template) .. I want it to show in front of the forum stats, which template should I look for what hook? Or am I missing something else?
Have you checked the sidebar block settings?

For some reason the birthday window appears, and then it goes away. If I run the birthday cron, it comes back.... any idea what i'm missing?
No:(
Very strange.
Does this also happen in the standard style?

No:(
Very strange.
Does this also happen in the standard style?

I'll have to watch and let you know. I just changed my test user to todays birthday, and ran the birthday cron, and i'm not seeing the block at all. I'll keep an eye on it, but I think it's still acting weird.

I'll have to watch and let you know. I just changed my test user to todays birthday, and ran the birthday cron, and i'm not seeing the block at all. I'll keep an eye on it, but I think it's still acting weird.
1. check the options and set the position of the sidebar block
2. if it doesn't appear, check it in the standard style (maybe the hooks are missing in your custom style)

1. check the options and set the position of the sidebar block
2. if it doesn't appear, check it in the standard style (maybe the hooks are missing in your custom style)

Neither helped.
At the moment, it IS possible that I have no birthdays today (other than the test user I just changed). Maybe if it's only the one I just changed, it wasn't caught correctly.

I need this add-on to show a text-list instead of avatars, can you implement an option for this in the next version?

Top Bottom