• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

ragtek Registration Statistics

• Thread starter Thread starter ragtek
  • Start date Start date
Will the dates match the format that the forum uses automatically? (we use December 3, 2010)
Can you add lines underneath each date to separate them since there is such a large gap between date and number of registrations?

Will the dates match the format that the forum uses automatically? (we use December 3, 2010)
yes, i'm using the xenforo dateformat function, so it should be formated, but i'll test this today
[quote="Chimpie, post: 132759"]
Can you add lines underneath each date to separate them since there is such a large gap between date and number of registrations?[/quote]
I'll try it.

I've installed and yes, it does.
thx:)

Any css profis here, which could help me with the design?*g*

I have only a netbook, so i don't know how it looks on "normal pc's" but somebody wrote in post 2, that it looks strange^^

And because i hadn't time, to check the available css classes xenforo, i don't know, how to make it nicer.

Preview of next version ( when i find out, how the tab-ajax stuff is working^^)

Attachments

• foo.webp
    foo.webp
    31.1 KB · Views: 40
thx:)

Any css profis here, which could help me with the design?*g*

I have only a netbook, so i don't know how it looks on "normal pc's" but somebody wrote in post 2, that it looks strange^^

And because i hadn't time, to check the available css classes xenforo, i don't know, how to make it nicer.

I have a long list ragtek, it would be nice if we could limit the count to 10 or 20 per page.

http://i.imgur.com/VBvoc.png

Ovv, I get it. Thanks though. This would come in handy if it were also avaliable for the sidebar. Latest 5-10 registered users as a mod. Maybe you would consider it some time ? :)

Ovv, I get it. Thanks though. This would come in handy if it were also avaliable for the sidebar. Latest 5-10 registered users as a mod. Maybe you would consider it some time ? :)
Hm, don't know when (if) i'll release it without my cms

Update:
New Version released with monthly stats (there's a small display bug, ATM i'm not sure how to remove the date from the monthly view, but it's IMHO minimal and shouldn't delay the release^^)

Can someone confirm this will work with rc2?

Quick question, my site is already 6 months old, will it still be able to stats those accounts (based on their registration date), or will it only work on new installations from plugin-install on?

Ok, this works in version rc2.

Very nice.

Small suggestion, perhaps consider using google's chart api for the monthly overview?
Code:
<span style="float:right">https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=lc&chs=200x100&chd=s:ithankYouGodformostthisamazingdayforthel&chxt=x,y&chxl=0:|Apr|May|June|1:||$peak Users</span>
above the list, so there's a nice pie chart on the top right? :D
example:

chart

Top Bottom