• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

ragtek Navbar Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajnos

This add-on allows you, to add own links into your navbar.

It's very basic, so it will not hightlight the selected tab and you can't create "sub menus" (both are planned features), but we got a request on www.xendach.de to release it as soon as possible:D

After the installation, you can find a new option group in your acp:

nbm.webp

Attachments

Planned Features:
  • Using Phrases instead of the hardcoded text
  • Sub Menus

If you want to donate our work, feel free to register at www.ragtek.org/xenforo and get an account upgrade.
All donators will have (soon) early access to all new versions of our add-ons, because we will release them there all 5 days earlier as here on xenforo.com.
We will also have some "exclusive" stuff availabe there:)

Looking forward to the highlight and sub menu feature. For now, I'm glad we are saved from manual template editing. Thanks ragtek team :)

If i had known that this quick & dirty add-on was requested so much, i had coded this earlier, instead of letting my coder do this for me:D

We just need to find an way to come to money, so i could let my employees work on more add-ons:D

Ragtek, outstanding mod. If you can get the sub menus and highlighting working I would love to make a donation :)

ajnos,

Do you plan on developing this any further? Basically im talking about highlighting and sub-menus, thanks

Ragtek,

Do you plan on developing this any further? Basically im talking about highlighting and sub-menus, thanks
I have to finish this, but not ATM

1. I need to help to finish some other add-ons and the next steps need more time as this quick and dirty implemention;)
2. Because we have no roadmap, we don't know if kier & mike are planing to implement something similar in 1.1. So it would be a extrem wasting of time & ressources....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom