• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

ragtek Navbar Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to finish this, but not ATM

1. I need to help to finish some other add-ons and the next steps need more time as this quick and dirty implemention;)
2. Because we have no roadmap, we don't know if kier & mike are planing to implement something similar in 1.1. So it would be a extrem wasting of time & ressources....

Sure, quality is always better then speed :) im patient. I would like to donate when you get this done also.

I would like option to control positioning of custom tabs on the navbar. where do I look to manually relocate these custom tabs?

I love this but there's a problem. I've installed your Invite system so in my library folder I have a Ragtek folder with Helper and Invite inside it. The RagTek foldere I've just downloaded contains Helper and NBM. Do I have to copy just the NBM folder since the Helper one is the same as in the Invite addons?

Let me know thanks...

I love this but there's a problem. I've installed your Invite system so in my library folder I have a Ragtek folder with Helper and Invite inside it. The RagTek foldere I've just downloaded contains Helper and NBM. Do I have to copy just the NBM folder since the Helper one is the same as in the Invite addons?

Let me know thanks...
You can overwrite all the files.

We hope that we can soon remove the helper from all our add-ons and release it as own add-on which will be required for the others. So the users wouldn't have all this problems they have now..:D

Ok. Tried, installed but removed because I don't want the new menu in the middle of the navbar. It's not possible to move the new menu to the right after the last navbar menu?

Not ATM with this add-on.(it's planned but i need ajnos for an other project, so it will need some time until this features gets available)
You could add it with an own plugin or template edit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom