• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

ragtek Contact Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter ragtek
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a small question for all the users of this add-on

IS THIS WORKING FOR YOU?
I know at least of 2 users, which are having problems with this add-on where i can't help (without ftp access^^)

Before i release the next version, i want to fix all known bugs, so it's important to know if there are more users having problems with this add-on and if somebody could provide ftp access so i could try to track the bug.

thx

Just a small question for all the users of this add-on

IS THIS WORKING FOR YOU?
I know at least of 2 users, which are having problems with this add-on where i can't help (without ftp access^^)

Before i release the next version, i want to fix all known bugs, so it's important to know if there are more users having problems with this add-on and if somebody could provide ftp access so i could try to track the bug.

thx

Works great, we use this as our internal team ticket system now. Version 1.3.0 on 1.0.1 of XenForo. Thumbsup.

- Uploaded the files
- Imported the .xml
- Went through settings to point to the right forumid
- Tested it as guest and as a member, worked.

This doesn't work with HTTPS installed. When disabled, contact us works normally, when this mod is enabled, it gives an error stating something about javascript console.

We at XenFans made a few adjustments with the help of Vincent. Once I find the time to update xenfans with it and test it, we will share our little tweaks with ragtek as a consideration for the next build.

+1 mod, couldn't have run xenfans (comfortably) without it.

I installed this mod long time ago but then uninstalled it becase it wasn't working as it should. The thread was created but mail was never sent.

Something off topic. Some members avatar are missing, does this relate to new xf feature of setting profile to private?

This doesn't work with HTTPS installed. When disabled, contact us works normally, when this mod is enabled, it gives an error stating something about javascript console.
Have you checked the console? I would need the error message, because I have no https, so i can't check this:/

Code:
1125PHP <br />
<b>Fatal error</b>:  Class 'Ragtek_Helper_DataWriter' not found in <b>/home/********/public_html/c/library/Ragtek/ContactThread/ControllerPublic/Misc.php</b> on line <b>64</b><br />

Ok... fixed, reverted back to your 1.2 version, which works again without having to install your framework, which is a beta mod. I think you should either keep your mods unique or in one framework that is not beta.

Found what seems to be a conflict with another addon, running v1.3. The post is created ok but no email is sent (tried with checkbox for send mail checked and not checked) this was using contact us as a guest visitor. Apart from this though is if i then go to post a reply in that new thread I get an error popup as follows:-

Code:
The following error occurred:
Argument 1 passed to WhoLocked_Model_WhoLocked::alertUser() must be an array, boolean given, called in /home/iqadmin/public_html/library/WhoLocked/Model/WhoLocked.php on line 54 and defined
XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in WhoLocked/Model/WhoLocked.php at line 100
WhoLocked_Model_WhoLocked->alertUser() in WhoLocked/Model/WhoLocked.php at line 54
WhoLocked_Model_WhoLocked->updateWhoLockedUnlockedInThread() in WhoLocked/ControllerPublic/WhoLockedControllerThread.php at line 61
WhoLocked_ControllerPublic_WhoLockedControllerThread->actionAddReply() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/iqadmin/public_html/index.php at line 13

To my beginners eyes it looks like a conflict with the Who Locked addon ?

tried same test using a user account to contact us and it works fine for the reply but still no email is sent

tried same test using a user account to contact us and it works fine for the reply but still no email is sent

Incase you didn't know, Ragtek appears to be MIA with his websites down, etc. So, at this time anyway, I wouldn't expect much in the way of support. You might want to start considering any alternatives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom