• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

ragtek Contact Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter ragtek
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ragtek is pretty well known already... and for Tenshi and Jaxel mods with zero permission check.... that equates to poorly designed at the architectural level for their mods, not this mod.

This was my first xf mod, so they could be some problems^^
I'll try to check why there are some troubles with other mods.

This was my first xf mod, so they could be some problems^^
I'll try to check why there are some troubles with other mods.
Should put show guest's email to a higher priority? The latest thread mod have not permission check, uninstalled.

Jaxel's portal also pull thread from the email thread. I think this is latest threa's problem.

This is not working for me. I send test messages and Nothing is posted in the forum I have specified??

Screen%20shot%202011-01-25%20at%2010.46.45%20AM.png

Doesn't unpack on the Mac (snow leopard) as it should.

You English is very good, don't need any English lesson unless you want to be an English geru rather then php.

You English is very good, don't need any English lesson unless you want to be an English geru rather then php.
hehe, that's my signature, you don't need to post this in every thread;)

but thx:)

Perfect:)

yes, my developer tools add-on which is creating my zip packages was pissed up:/
Updated the attachment in the 1. post:)

btw, in misc.php i now use:

##debugCodeEnd##
$fromUser = $visitor['username'];
$input['message'] = 'From: [b]'.$fromUser.'[/b] - Email: [email]'.$email."[/email]\n\nMessage:\n[quote]" . $input['message']."[/quote]";

btw, in misc.php i now use:

##debugCodeEnd##
$fromUser = $visitor['username'];
$input['message'] = 'From: [b]'.$fromUser.'[/b] - Email: [email]'.$email."[/email]\n\nMessage:\n[quote]" . $input['message']."[/quote]";

We want to use a phrase for this, but we hadn't time to implement it:([/plain][/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom