• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

ragtek Contact Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter ragtek
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
another issue is that thread prefixes aren't created for posts generated (I have 3 status prefixes with "Open" being default for new posts in this forum)

Ragtek appears to be MIA with his websites down, etc. So, at this time anyway, I wouldn't expect much in the way of support
ah i had seen his site had been down last 2 days, is this likely to be a fairly permanent thing, when was he last around ?

You might want to start considering any alternatives.
Do you know of any ?

another issue is that thread prefixes aren't created for posts generated (I have 3 status prefixes with "Open" being default for new posts in this forum)

ah i had seen his site had been down last 2 days, is this likely to be a fairly permanent thing, when was he last around ?
Do you know of any ?

Sorry, I have no idea why he's gone or if/when he'll return, no idea on alternatives, but if you ask in one of the other forums here for mod requests, someone might be able to help you.

[/QUOTE]
1. This add-on doesn't support thread prefixes.
Argument 1 passed to WhoLocked_Model_WhoLocked::alertUser() must be an array, boolean given, called in /home/iqadmin/public_html/library/WhoLocked/Model/WhoLocked.php on line 54 and defined
XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in WhoLocked/Model/WhoLocked.php at line 100
WhoLocked_Model_WhoLocked->alertUser() in WhoLocked/Model/WhoLocked.php at line 54
WhoLocked_Model_WhoLocked->updateWhoLockedUnlockedInThread() in WhoLocked/ControllerPublic/WhoLockedControllerThread.php at line 61
WhoLocked_ControllerPublic_WhoLockedControllerThread->actionAddReply() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
This seems to be a problem with the "who Locked a thread" add-on.
Have you tried this on a testboard without the "who locked a thread" add-on?

Sorry for the off topic, however Ragtek's site is back up.. and from his site...

First, a big sorry for the downtime

I was in the hospital and not able to get online.
Unfortainly nobody from my family or friends checked my pages and post a message that i was not able to give support at the moment...:( and also nobody told me that the page was offline :(

I'm really sorry for this.

I'll need some time to come back to life and coding, so pls don't expect big upgrades in the next days & weeks.

EDIT - Sorry!! Just saw his update above :) Welcome back Ragtek :)

Do you mean something like this:
prefix.webp

In an later version i'll try to include the prefix chooser so any of the available prefixes will be able to choose, ATM it will be the default prefix which is set in the forum settings.

Version 2.0 Beta1

Changehistory:
  • Removed usage of my add-on helper framework., let's have ugly c&p code if people prefer it..
  • Don't know why, but there was a option to also send the contact mail, but the feature wasn't included:D
  • Since 2.0 you can set the option to use the default forum prefix for the created thread.
    fs 13012012-15.webp
ATTENTION
THIS IS A BETAVERSION!!!
AND this version requires XF 1.1.0 !

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom