RaceDepartment now on XenForo

I don't believe it was too onerous to achieve that look.
Most of it should be possible with Style Properties, but @Bram should be able to confirm.

CTA needs to be just like that in default install mode for XF retards like myself :)
I'll have a look in older versions of our style if I can spot the modifications and maybe wrap them up in a resource or something. I think some minor changes have been made on the templates it self, basically fiddling with the style properties that came with the mod.

If Xenforo or this add-on could add the SEO sweetness of Wordpress it would be just perfect and no forum would ever need Wordpress again.

Tip for non-designers like myself: create a child of your style and make it your sandbox style where you can experiment and directly see the changes. Once you are happy with the result you can copy them to your live style.

If Xenforo or this add-on could add the SEO sweetness of Wordpress it would be just perfect and no forum would ever need Wordpress again.
I agree Bram, that's why I like and use WP myself, the SEO that comes with it is incredible. Very nice site again, any tips on this is much appreciated for sure.

site looks great.
When I was here: http://www.racedepartment.com/leagues/about.php
I was looking for a way to get back to the home page. I tried clicking
header-object.png

but that didn't work. - can you make the logo clickable and take you back to racedepartment.com ?

did you skin WP and XF to look like each other or are you using XenDynamic ?

For WP News ... I prefer categories as tags vs. the dropdown.

Do you have any login integration between WP and XF ?

Very nice site, I've been looking for a long time now how to intregrate WP and Xenforo, is this a custom bridge you developed or is there an addon that you're using. If so which addon? Do you have WP as the Master script or Xenforo?

Thanks

Top Bottom