RaceDepartment now on XenForo

Old thread but as its revived I had a look.

Very impressive but if you still wnat some critique:

Slightly slow to load (and annoyingly the page jumps down while various ads or banners get loaded.

But then I clicked around on what looked like threads and found myself on a totally different site without realising why:

And no apparent link to navigate back.

Old thread but as its revived I had a look.

Very impressive but if you still wnat some critique:

Slightly slow to load (and annoyingly the page jumps down while various ads or banners get loaded.

But then I clicked around on what looked like threads and found myself on a totally different site without realising why:

And no apparent link to navigate back.
You have clicked on a "link forum" and ended up on our podcast page :)

Ppl have requested a XF CMS solution for quite some time now. The devs might surprise us with it for 2.2. Or not lol.

If that is the case I hope their hints will be a bit more clear so I am not going to waste many hours and money on a custom solution if there is something in the works.

Anything official mentioned anywhere @l3ta?

If that is the case I hope their hints will be a bit more clear so I am not going to waste many hours and money on a custom solution if there is something in the works.

Anything official mentioned anywhere @l3ta?
Nothing official, Bram. I believe there is a CMS request thread that received a lot of likes, which is the metric the XF team goes by to implement new features, but I can't find it. @Mackeral_Fillet might be able to offer some advice on how to implement the bridge. He did it on his site and it looks amazing.

I wouldn’t call it a lot of likes, only 24,

@Mackeral_Fillet might be able to offer some advice on how to implement the bridge. He did it on his site and it looks amazing.
We have purchased the mod from TH to do it so it will be live in a bit. We first need to make some more urgent changes before implementing it.

cover-image

With the help of @Russ, @Bob and my own staff we have now succesfully updated our boards to the 2021 standards. A fresh look, a new article system and an updated forum (still rocking @XenForo !!).

Proud to present the 3.0 version of www.racedepartment.com to you and this is not even the fully finished version.

Stay tuned!

Top Bottom