Not a bug  Quoting then going to next page removes previous quote

That isn't really a bug. It's just not maintained from page to page (like form fields in general).

Yeah, I just figured with multi-quoting you're generally expected to be able to navigate across pages and still be able to keep your previous quotes.

Is there going to be a fix for this any time soon?

I'd like to see a fix for that. Also I don't like the way when you click on Reply then you go to the quick reply box, so if you want to quote another post you will have to go up again and look for the second post till you find it then when you click or Reply it will jump again to the quick reply editor, and so on.
I really like the idea that in vB4 when you click on reply or quote then the quick editor will open just under the post that you are replying to or quoting, that's fast, simple, handy and very affective.

I'd like to see a fix for that. Also I don't like the way when you click on Reply then you go to the quick reply box, so if you want to quote another post you will have to go up again and look for the second post till you find it then when you click or Reply it will jump again to the quick reply editor, and so on.
I really like the idea that in vB4 when you click on reply or quote then the quick editor will open just under the post that you are replying to or quoting, that's fast, simple, handy and very affective.

This has previously been reported as well.

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/stop-page-scrolling-when-clicking-reply.1178/

Top Bottom