Add-on Quote for fixing an addon

AndreaMarucci

Hello, some time ago a developer found here built for me an addon to show at the forum top my gallery built on photo.gallery script.

This is the result. I'm using UI.X from Audentio as forum style. The images are taken from the CDN where the thumbnail resides and displayed randomly at each forum reload with the name and date from the album. Clicking on the image take the user to that specific album.

Don't really know if the plugin is compatible with the latest version of Xenforo but I can give the addon to the developer willing to do that, to check if it's compatible and eventually fix it where is not.

I'm interested in having a quote for this work.

Schermata 2021-10-12 alle 12.06.35.webp

Hello, some time ago a developer found here built for me an addon to show at the forum top my gallery built on photo.gallery script.

This is the result. I'm using UI.X from Audentio as forum style. The images are taken from the CDN where the thumbnail resides and displayed randomly at each forum reload with the name and date from the album. Clicking on the image take the user to that specific album.

Don't really know if the plugin is compatible with the latest version of Xenforo but I can give the addon to the developer willing to do that, to check if it's compatible and eventually fix it where is not.

I'm interested in having a quote for this work.

View attachment 258452

Who was the developer?

Top Bottom